- Making sure that the company is registered with professional tax, provident fund, labor welfare fund authority, Employee State Insurance etc.
- If required, preparation of the legal and statutory registers as well as reports as and when required
- Keeping a track of various statutory dues and informing the accounts department to pay it on time.
- Liaison with the legal bodies concerned with the business. This helps in easy and smooth management of legal matters
- Making sure that the monthly, quarterly and annual returns are prepared and filed on time to avoid any penalties
- Preparation of challans and its remittance in the bank
- Compilation as well as collation of the employee’s document for various purposes like nomination, registration, transfer, pension as well as withdrawal
- Registration as well as updating the UAN number of the existing employees